Friday, October 2, 2009

What We Love About Kitsap: Part I

My new goal for this blog is to write once a week about something in Kitsap County that makes our community special and unique. Kitsap is a very diverse area and there are many things (some not as well known as others) that makes this a great place to live and work.

My first installment of this series is a place very near and dear to my heart, Central Market. Looking for an obscure food item or the best bulk candy selection in the county, Central Market is the place to go.

They literally have anything and everything you could ever want when it comes to food. The section I have come to love and appreciate is ethnic foods. I have always been fascinated by the Asian culture and have immensely enjoyed trying the various foods and sauces available. Right now I am addicted to this sweet chili sauce suggested to us by an employee. It is great on everything from tofu to french fries!

Their pre-made and deli foods are also awesome. Too tired to cook dinner? Pick up a wholesome meal at the deli. They also have the most delicious tortillas that are made right in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment