Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Something Sweet in North Kitsap

bremerton homes, kitsap county homes, poulsbo homes, karin kay properies
Even though I have lived in Kitsap County for years, I haven't spent a lot of time exploring Poulsbo. Now that I live up there, I frequently visit the quaint downtown and am making my way through all the restaurants.

A recent stop brought me into Mora Iced Creamery. I'm the first to admit I'm not an ice cream connoisseur, but their ice creaming was amazing. They had 48 flavors ranging from the typical chocolate to spicy chai to goat cheese with fig!

All of their products are made with care and great ingredients on Bainbridge Island.

They have 3 locations: Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, and Kingston. I think I'll make it my goal to visit each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment