Thursday, September 10, 2009

Karin Kay Properties is Enjoying the Weather

Fall is nearing and I think this weekend will be the last gorgeous weekend of the year. I just want to encourage everyone to go out and enjoy it before the leaves begin to fall and frost covers the ground on chilly mornings.

I try to use these warm days and weekends the best I can. I will definitely do some trekking in some Kitsap County parks. My current favorite is Green Mountain near Wildcat Lake. For as close as it is to Bremerton, it is a very peaceful place.

The view from the top is great. You can see the surrounding cities of Bremerton and Silverdale as well as across the Puget Sound to Seattle and beyond. Perhaps if you look real close you can see the Karin Kay Properties building.

No comments:

Post a Comment